In Awww of Three!!

Sit back and enjoy. I DO!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Reward System

Sometimes having three young children is a handful. Well, they have recently been acting like they are "privileged" children and I haven't been able to motivate them as well as I have in the past. We have implemented a point reward system. I have been using a program that I downloaded and the girls are "stoked." D***** is still a little young for it, but I may be able to use it for potty training.

Today, for example, they cleaned their rooms with mom's help, took out recyclables, and were very cooperative. Before bedtime they were eager to see how they were doing with points and we discussed what they could do better and we praised what they did well.

Keep our fingers crossed.

See the links section for the site where I downloaded the program. It's real cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home