In Awww of Three!!

Sit back and enjoy. I DO!!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sharpie Attack

Ok -- I should have taken pictures. I know. But, I'll just tell you about it. The girls and I were sleeping real good this morning. But, D***** must have gotten up early, because when the phone rang and finally woke us up, I looked up and there was D***** with a black Sharpie (they are permanent you know). Marker on his face, his arms, his legs, and I have no idea how, but my belly is covered with Sharpie marks. By the way, did I mention the walls...

Got to love them.

Afterthought -- this happened to my sister-in-law (not her belly though). My niece L*** decided to decorate herself with a permanent marker and J*** said that baby oil is a surefire way to remove it from the skin. Just a helpful hint...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home